Underground Storage Tank (UST) A/B Operator Training - State of Connecticut
Become a Certified UST A/B Operator in CT
The purpose of this training is to provide UST operators with an outline of operator’s responsibilities and a general summary of the regulations related to USTs in the State of Connecticut. This course will review:
- Definitions and Applicable Regulations
- Components of USTs and UST systems
- Corrosion Protection
- Release and Suspected Release Reporting
- Temporary and Permanent Closure
- Responsibilities of the Operator
- Notification Requirements
- Financial Responsibility
Upon completion of this training program and passing the required exam at the end, you will be certified as a Connecticut Class A and Class B UST Operator.
Course Time: 90-120 minutes
David Feinson, a CT UST Operator Training Course Instructor, prepared the material, script and content for this training. Kevin Kutz lent his voice to round out this training duo to bring you this course.